• High Index Lenses are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses.
• Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle/intermediate, and distance vision (trifocal).
• Progressive Addition Lenses correct for near, middle/intermediate, and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
• Transitions® Lenses are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors.
• Polycarbonate Lenses (required for children) are impact resistant and light weight.
• Trivex Lenses are our choice for drill mounts, rimless, and occupational lenses because they are impact resistant.
• Polarized Lenses reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
• Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports, etc.